Monday 24 October 2016

32 weeks + 3

not much to update on. And I don't think anyone's reading this blog, so it's tough to keep up with updates!

Saw my OB last week and she wants me to start being a little bit more active. I already have been, walking up/down the stairs quite frequently throughout the day, and taking more and more risks. So I'll just keep it up.

the most interesting part of the appointment was that my OB wants to start doing checks around 36 weeks. usually she would start at 38 weeks, and I am personally against poking around without purpose ("if it ain't broke, don't fix it" or don't go looking for things to fix) but she wants to see if I am dilated and possibly induce to ensure I cam deliver in the hospital instead of at home, as she thinks I will labour extremely quickly!

We'll talk about it some more.. that's if I make it that far. But really hoping I won't need to be induced...

No comments:

Post a Comment