Monday 5 September 2016

25 weeks + 3 - readmission

It's becoming a norm now that one moment, I am having a beautiful day with my boys and thinking how wonderful life is, and the next moment, everything is turned upside down. This seems to happen every week now.

I will write more later when I have a computer but here's the abbreviated version for now...

Last night I thought my water broke. We rushed to the hospital. Waters did not break but they checked my cervix just in case. 3 mm and open. Terrible.

I was admitted immediately.

It was the first time a doctor actually spoke of 'strict bedrest'. Up only for the washroom. Now I'm currently lying in Trendelenburg position, awaiting DH to bring me my belongings.

It is going to be a long next few weeks, if I am lucky enough to make it that long.

Right now im just feeling very down. thinking about how I used to be a productive, contributing human being. Now I feel like a faulty vessel for a fetus. Just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment