Thursday 4 August 2016

Why the blog?

so I decided to start a blog because for the past two weeks, since being diagnosed with a short cervix I have been desperately searching the internet for anything... forum discussions, facebook postings, scholarly journal articles, random online medical pages (so-called, anyway)... It looks like there are so many people in the same position, problem is, all the posts are so old. It is so hard to connect with others currently in the same situation.

funny how this problem is so rare and yet so common at all once.

So i decided I would start a blog and see if there are others in my position, also desperately perusing the internet, who might stumble on this page, and so maybe we can support each other through this terrible time of uncertainty and anxiety.

I think it also helps to let all the thoughts out. So excuse me while I use this page as an outlet for all the crap that runs through my mind all day every day these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment